The Novellia (NVLA) governance token is used to approve DAO actions such as adding and removing registrations. It is also the currency used to purchase Occulta Novellia in-game assets.
It has a 10 billion maximum supply. It is divisible to 6 decimal places like ADA.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO): 45% to be sold at a fixed rate using an NVLA/ADA pair. This is not available to US residents.
- Staking: 10% to be given to token holders as staking rewards, incentivizing holding the token. It follows a decaying emission, such that it does not deplete, but limits to 0. The APY is undetermined, and is a dependent variable.
- Project Funding: 10% to be donated to proposals that want to build on the Novellia platform.
- Airdrops: 2% to be airdropped to our supporters, such as stake pool delegators and early testers.
- Rektangular Studios: 33% is the developer’s equity to incentivize the continued growth of the Novellia ecosystem. Small quantities are released into circulation to facilitate directed venture funding. This equity is mostly held. The 33% value is enough to have a significant voting power for steering the DAO while still maintaining a minority.